LDC 2007 -Previous Question Paper with Solved answers
1. The old name of Allahabad was
2. Waterloo, famous for the battle of waterloo (1815) lies in
3. The largest producer of milk in the world is
4. Al-Queda is a terrorist organization led by
Osama Bin Laden.
5. The first Indian to give a speech in Hindi at the UN general Assembly
6. The only congress session presided over by Mahatma Gandhi
7. The world's highest observatory has been commissioned at
8. The first democratic country in the world to legalise mercy killing (euthanasia)
9. What is the Soudi Arabian currency called
10.Where is India's silicon valley situated?
11.The world's biggest aid donor country is
12.The first Muslim President of Indian National Congress was
13. Sri Perumbudur is famous as the birth place of
14.My Music, My Life is the autobiography of
Pandit Ravi Shankar
15.What is the color of the Dharma Chakra in the middle of our National Flag
Nav y Blue.
17.The year in which Delhi replaced Calcutta as the capital of India
18.The first Jain Tirthankara was
19.Savanna grass lands are found in
20.The river associated with the annual pilgrimage to Sabharimala
21.The highest gravity dam of the world is the
22.Which Sikh guru was executed by Aurangzeb
23.The slogan "Inzuilab Zindabad " was first raised
24.Where is the tomb of Shahjahan situated.
25.What is the normal blood sugar level of human being?
26.Decimal coinage system was introduced in India in the year
27.Which is the ocean in which the current Kuroshio is circulating
North Pacific Ocean.
28.Satyameva Jayate has been taken from
29.India's one billionth baby is named
30.Name the plane in which Netaji Subash Chandra Bose was travelling when it crashed
31.Mitochondria is the centre of
32.Anti Biotic Pencillin is obtained from
33.Bleeding of gums and loosening of teeth is caused due to the
34.The first Indian women to win a medel in Olympics
35.Name the first ever space tourist
36.The rights related to control over Panama canal has changed hands from USA to
37.The name of the first Indigenously developed civilian air craft of India is
38.September 5 is observed as the
39.Where was the tallest statue of lord Buddha installed?
40.From where was GSAT -1 Launched ?
41.Who is the author of the book Fury is:
42.Who is the first Indian to take hatrick in an international test?
43.The device whichconverts A C to D C is:
44.What is the interval between two Maha Kumbha melas at the same place:
45.Which state of India has shown as the highest increase in female
literacy rate between 1991 and 2001 cenuses
46.The person who designed the Param Vir Chakra
Eva (Savitri Bai).
47. The 13 stripes in the UN Flag stands for
48. Country's first womens central jail has been created at
49. The author of popular children's series
50. Amirstar Golden temple was built by