26. The weight of an object will be minimum when it is placed at—
(A) The North Pole
(B) The South Pole
(C) The Equator
(D) The center of the Earth
27. Earth quake waves travel fastest in—
(B) Molten rock
(D) Flexible rock
28. The angle between the geographical meridian and magnetic meridian is called—
(A) Angle of dip
(B) Angle of declination
(C) Angle of inclination
(D) None of the above
29. What is the currency of Mexico?
(C) Mexican dollars
30. The Essar group of companies has been promoted by—
31. One of the following liquor brands is not owned by United Breweries—
(A) Kalyani Black Label
(B) Blue Riband
32. Amtrex air conditioners has a technical collaboration with—
33. Marlboro Cigarette is owned by—
(C) Philip Morris
(D) British American Tobacco
34. Who is the CEO of Microsoft?
(A) Bill Gates
(B) Paul Allen
(C) Larry Ellison
(D) Steve Ballnes
35. One of the following is not an Insurance Company—
(A) ICICI Prudential
(B) HDFC Natwest
(C) OM Kotak Mahindra
(D) Birla Sun Life
36. What is the currency of Portugal?
37. One of the following personalities is not associated with the Indian auto sector—
(A) Suresh Krishna
(B) Venu Srinivasan
(C) Anand Mahindra
(D) Venugopal Dhoot
38. One of the following companies is not in the area of air-conditioning & refrigeration—
(D) Carrier Aircon
39. How many countries are a part of the European union?
40. Who is the attorney general of United States of America?
41. When was the generic domain name (Top Level Domain - TLD) .com introduced?
42. Who is the prime minister of Israel?
(A) Benajamin Netanyahu
(B) Ariel Sharon
(C) Shaul Mofaz
43. What was the significant about the purchase of a kilo of lychees on the French island of Reunion, located in the Indian Ocean?
(A) They were the first lot of lychees exported from India.
(B) It was the first official purchase using the new currency Euro.
(C) It was done by to commemorate the release of the new France with Princess Diana's image on it.
(D) None of these
148. Cash Reserve Ratio ( CRR) and Stautory Liquidity Ratio (SLR ) are terms most closely related to which of the following industries/markets—
(A) Stock Exchange
(C) Mutual Fund
(D) Income Tax
45. What is common to all of the following names - Eduardo Camano, Adolfo Rodriguez Saa, Ramon Puerta and Fernando de la Rua?
(A) They were all former Presidents of Argentina.
(B) They are the dreaded drug lords of South America
(C) They own together 70% of the world's Silver mines.
(D) None of these
46. The video games X box is a product of—
47. It was acknowledged as the second-most dangerous computer virus in history, after the Love Bug virus. Name this virus, which struck in 2001—
(B) Code Red
(D) Major Domo
48. What does the letters XP stand for in the product Microsoft XP?
(A) Extended product
(B) Extra Pampering
(D) Entry level product
49. Which business and media tycoon won the elections to become Head of State in Italy amidst widespread clouds of scandal?
(A) Guillani Giovanni
(B) Joe Pacci
(C) Antonio Machiaveli
(D) Silvio Berusconi
50. Who is the author who created the character Dilbert?
(A) David Scott
(B) Scott Robert
(C) Robert Williams
(D) Scott Adams
26.D 27.C 28.B 29.B 30.A
31.D 32.D 33.C 34.D 35.B
36.A 37.D 38.C 39.B 40.A
41.B 42.B 43.B 44.B 45.A
46.D 47.B 48.C 49.D 50.D