76. "Connecting People," is the by line of which company—
77. Which founding father pioneered the idea of a national bank?
78. Who was Karl Marx's main collaborator on his famous works?
(A) V I Lenin
(B) Max Weber
(C) Fredrick Engles
(D) Joseph Stalin
79. Which of the following foreign partner / collaborator pair is not Correct?
(A) HTA; J.Walter Thomson
(B) Chaitra; Leo Burnett
(C) O and M; WPP Group
(D) Mudra; DMB&B
80. Hewlett Packard, the famous Computer company is named after—
(A) Its promoters, Hewlett and Packard
(C) The street in which their first office was located.
(D) None of these
81. Who's 'curve' did President Reagan use as the basis for his 'Trickle Down' economic policy?
82. Which group of people have been involved in the terrorist activities and rampant killing spree after the death of King Birendra in Nepal?
(A) The Gurkhas
(B) The Maoists
(C) The Khukris
(D) The Awomi clan
83. This company is the first to develop a new handheld computer series featuring a combination of Intel components and Microsoft software?
84. Which of the following companies was forced to shutdown its digital music service because of music industry lawsuits for piracy?
85. Who was sued recently by BIAX for infringement of computer patents?
86. Which country is the largest producer of natural rubber in the world?
87. With which of the following companies has the Department of Posts and Telegraph of India tied up to provide a comprehensive range of financial services?
(A) LIC of India
(B) Corporation Bank
(C) Master Card International
(D) Visa International
88. Which cable network is to be the sole provider of sports information to MSN?
(A) STAR Sports
(D) Channel 9
89. Who is the current Defense Secretary of the United States of America?
(A) Donald Rumsfeld
(B) Colin Powell
(C) Mr. Ashcroft
(D) Dick Cheney
90. Beech King and Cessna are popular models of—
(D) Transport vans
91. Which antibiotic can cure Anthrax, if detected at an early stage?
92. The farmers of _______________ were involved in violent protests against falling rice prices and US-led globalization as symbolized by WTO?
93. Which of the following chemicals has been recently allowed by the Government of India to be mixed with petrol?
94. Which of the year in which Md. Ghazni first invaded India?
(A) 1220 A.D
(B) 1001 A.D
(C) 1348 A.D
(D) 1196 A.D
95. Which is the longest running stage play in the world?
(A) The Cats
(B) The Mouse Trap
(C) Three Blind Mice
(D) Romeo and Juliet
96. "Be the first to know" is the baseline of which company?
(B) STAR News
97. Which advertising agency took over the agency Saatchi and Saatchi last year to become one of the largest advertising firms in the world?
(A) Euro RSCG
(C) Young and Rubicam
98. India's first private FM radio station Radio City opened in Bangalore recently. Which company is the promoter behind this venture?
(A) The Times of India
(C) Star India
99. Which bathing soap advertises with the baseline, 'For total skincare since 1918' in India?
(B) Mysore Sandal
100. The NewYork Mayor Rudolph Guiliani rejected a $10 mn donation offered by this billionaire prince.
(A) Prince Awaleed Bin Talal of S.Arabia
(B) Prince Ahmed Bin Tariq of S.Arabia
(C) Prince Md. Shah of Iran
(D) Prince Khaleel Mohammed of Persia
76.D 77.A 78.C 79.D 80.A
81.C 82.B 83.A 84.D 85.D
86.C 87.C 88.A 89.B 90.B
91.D 92.D 93.B 94.B 95.B
96.D 97.B 98.C 99.B 100.A