51. Under what name is MTNL marketing its GSM based mobile telephony?
52. What is the name of the branded petrol with cleansing additives that is being marketed by HPCL?
(D) Clean X
53. Under what name is MTNL marketing its CDMA based WiLL service in Mumbai and Delhi?
54. To which business group did the Ambanis of Reliance Group sell their holding in Larsen and Toubro?
(A) RP Goenkas
(B) A V Birla
55. Name the brand that was launched and promoted by a famous father-son duo—
(A) ICICI Credit cards
(B) Parket Beta
(C) Maruti Versa
(D) All of these.
56. What is the sub brand of the new car that Toyota is launching in India?
(C) C Planet
57. With which brand would you identify the famous advertising slogan 'Think Different'?
(D) None of these
58. Which country is the company Nestle head quartered?
(C) The Netherlands
59. What is the brand name of the range of shoes and apparel for children under the age of five, that Reebok plans to introduce shortly?
60. Which multinational packaged food company has an equity stake in Britannia?
(C) Frito Lays
61. Who is the chairperson of Bharti Group?
(A) Raj Mittal
(B) Alok Mittal
(C) Sunil Mittal
(D) Ramen Mittal
62. Which billionaire businessman has been elected Mayor of New York, replacing the popular Rudy Giuliani?
(A) William Clay Ford
(B) Larry Ellison
(C) James Walton
(D) Michael Bloomberg
63. Which insurance company, launched recently in India, will be using Snoopy from the cartoon series Peanuts in its advertising?
(B) HDFC Standard
(D) Sun Life
64. Which is the home country of the famous design firm Ikea?
65. 'One world. One family. One festival' - is the slogan used in advertising—
(A) Chinese New year
(B) Hong Kong's annual shopping festival
(C) Dubai's shopping festival
(D) None of these
66. Which companies chips power more than 60% of the world's cell phones?
(D) Texas Instruments
67. Who is the famous author of the book What they don't teach you at Harvard Business School?
(A) Stephen R Covey
(B) Mack McCormak
(C) John Love
(D) None of these
68. Who is the RBI governor?
(B) Brijesh Mishra
(C) Ranjith Sau
(D) Bimal Jalan
69. Iodex brand of pain balm is owned by—
(A) Smithkline Beecham
(B) Wyeth Laboratories
(D) Dr. Reddy's Laboratories
70. Which is the leading international audit firm that is facing serious charges on account of lapse in accounting practices?
(C) Arthur Andersen
71. Which family owns the Hero group of companies?
72. Who led the "Ocean to Sky" expedition that travelled along the Ganga (Ganges) river to its source?
(A) Sir Edmund Hillary
(B) Tenzing Norgay
(C) Chris Bonington
(D) Doug Scott
73. Hero Global is a venture promoted by the Munjal group
(A) to market Hero Honda two wheelers in the overseas market.
(B) to sell Hero bicycles in the overseas market.
(C) to build a automobile design lab of international repute.
(D) to set up company owned dealer network in India.
74. J. D. Power is a name associated with—
(A) an independent power producing company in New Delhi.
(B) a power plant equipment manufacturing company.
(C) a automotive battery manufacturing company.
(D) an automobile customer survey organization.
75. What does ICANN stand for?
(A) Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers
(B) International Center for Agro Nutrients and Nourishment
(C) Indian Council for Algorithm, Numbers and Notions.
(D) International council for Approved Names and Numbers.
51.B 52.A 53.C 54.B 55.C
56.D 57.A 58.B 59.A 60.A
61.C 62.D 63.C 64.B 65.C
66.D 67.B 68.D 69.A 70.C
71.A 72.A 73.C 74.D 75.A